Pinnacle Studio 24 Standard
Part Number: ESDPNST21STML
Pinnacle Studio 24 Standard could be a great fit for any amateur video editor who wants some semi-pro tools at an accessible price.
Create amazing videos with Pinnacle Studio 24 Standard. Have the tools you need to churn out professional videos from editing all the way to publishing.
Pinnacle Studio 24 Standard Product Highlights:
- Flexible time line or storyboard editing layouts.
- Create movies from templates of successful projects.
- Create more with the new Split Screen Video feature.
- Easily burn your creations directly on to a disk for distribution.
- Supports only Windows PC.
- Additional information
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (6)
Corel Pinnacle Studio 24 Standard is an easy to use video editing system for enthusiasts who want to create pro-style videos. The Standard version supports up to Full HD 1080p resolution editing and offers 6 video/audio tracks, over 1,500 creative filters (effects, transitions, titles, templates, etc.), and multiple advanced features such as personalized split screen creation, motion 3D titles, stop motion animation, and 2-camera multi-cam editing.
When you’re ready to share your videos, Pinnacle Studio 21 Standard lets you easily post your videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo, as well as create DVDs complete with menus, chapters. You can also author Blu-ray discs if you install a separately sold add-on from within the software.
More Creative Output
With 1,500+ effects, templates, transition settings, titles, and other editing features, you can surely create more impressive multimedia that’s unique from others.
Split Screen Video
With Pinnacle’s new Split Screen feature, you can now publish multiple videos simultaneously, each having the ability to be re-designed with different templates or you can create your own template too! Just drag and drop Easily drag and drop to create impressive videos.
Video Template Creator
Save your finished projects as a video template and select which media to replace with placeholders to fast-track future projects. Save your finished projects as templates and fast-track future work. When your project is complete, you can save it as a template and easily replace media with placeholders. This feature lets you quickly create standard intros and outros for your videos.
Stop Motion Animation
Gather your props, plug in your camera, and capture your story. Create animated movies frame by frame starring objects such as toys, food, and art. Control camera settings, set overlay frames, set distances, and capture frames automatically or manually from within Pinnacle Studio.
This is a digital license and doesn't have physical components.
This license is for Windows OS only.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher.
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support.
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video.
4 GB RAM or higher.
- 8 GB RAM for UHD, Multi-Camera, and 360 videos.
8 GB free disk space.
- NVIDIA GeForce 200 series or newer (CUDA enabled for CUDA support).
- ATI 4xxx series or higher.
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher.
- HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card.
- Minimum of 256MB VGA VRAM (Recommended: 512MB or higher).
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher.
- DVD Burner for creating AVCHD discs and DVDs.
- Blu-Ray plugin for Blu-Ray support.