2D/3D Training Bundle for TurboCAD Pro (ESD)
These training guides are browser-based (HTML) electronic training sessions that are easy to navigate, link to relevant videos, and allows you to save pages to ‘favorites’. You can even right-click to look up terms in Google Dictionary or use Google Translate to translate phrases or entire pages into your own language.
2D/3D Training Bundle for TurboCAD Pro Product Highlights:
- Introduction and TurboCAD Basics at the beginning of each guide to putting you on the fast track for learning TurboCAD.
- 14 training sessions and over 220 task-specific videos in the 2D training guide.
- 15 training sessions and over 250 task-specific videos in the 3D training guide.
- Session summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
- Google Dictionary & Google Translate support.
- This product is a browser-based HTML training guide.
- Additional Information
- System Information
- Reviews (2)
Disclaimer: This is a digital product. Any physical components like CD/DVDs, USB, and boxes are not included in this purchase.
Imsi t2D/3D Training Guides for TurboCAD Pro teaches common 2D and 3D CAD skills necessary to efficiently operate TurboCAD Pro for Windows OS. Newly updated for TurboCAD 2018, users learn through easy, step-by-step training sessions with video demonstrations. Perfect for a classroom or self-study. This program is also appropriate for students learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting, whether at school, college, university or any educational institution.
Easiest Way to Learn CAD
All key 2D features in TurboCAD are presented in the first program. Following basic introductory sessions are 14 learning sessions. Over 220 videos are spread throughout the 14 sessions to demonstrate the activities being presented.
Once you have completed the 2D training guide, move to the 3D training guide for comprehensive solid modeling and rendering instruction. In the 3D guide, over 250 videos are spread throughout 15 sessions.
With both the 2D and 3D guide, each session begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session. All sessions are single session, from start to finish, which means drawings can easily be completed in the recommended timeframe. Projects and practical sessions are also included so you can build your own projects from scratch.
These training guides are browser based (HTML) electronic training sessions that are easy to navigate, link to relevant videos, and allows you to save pages to ‘favorites’. You can even right click to look up terms in Google Dictionary, or use Google Translate to translate phrases or entire pages into your own language.
This is a digital product. Purchase doesn't include any physical component like USB, CD/DVD or box.
This license supports Windows PC only.
- Windows 10 (all editions UP to 2018 update)
- Windows 8 (latest version)
- Windows 7 SP1 (latest version)
- 4 GB RAM
- 8 GB RAM
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- Internet Explorer 10 and newer versions
TurboCAD Designer (ESD)
IMSI TurboCAD Designer 2019 is among the best CAD software available in the market today. Packed with basic to advanced drafting, modifying, and drawing tools so newbies and pros can get all the things they need in a CAD program. It comes with multiple and flexible user interfaces so you can choose which space is most comfortable to work on.
TurboCAD Designer 2019 Product Highlights:
- Precision design solution complete with basic and advanced 2D/3D CAD tools.
- Perfect program for drafting, dimensioning, annotation, modeling, and modifying.
- Easy to Learn and Use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing.
- Easy-to-use drafting and editing software with a flexible user interface.
- 3D tools including extruding, cut, sweep, revolve, and so much more.
- Photorealistic rendering, with lighting feature and materials library
- This is a digital license.
- This license supports one Windows PC only.